I've recently discovered Pinterest and I must confess I'm completely hooked.
I've used it in my business to help with branding, goal setting and content creation but perhaps more powerful, on a personal level I've used it to create a vision board of all of my hopes and dreams for my future and my family's future.
Here at TGCR HQ you've probably noticed we love a good inspirational quote but quotes can be quite personal and what motivates me may not work for you. Today I want to show you how to create your very own personal motivational board to inspire your running. The bonus is you don't have to faff around with scissors, glue or magazines to create something really amazing.
So step by step here is all you need to do:
1) Visit http://www.pinterest.co.uk and click sign up to create your account
2) Select at least 5 things you're interested in - HINT running may be a good place to start!
3) Click on your name in the top right
4) Click Boards and then click the little plus sign to create your first board
5) Give it an inspiring name (check mine out above)
6) Choose whether you want to make your board public and share it with the world or keep it secret and for your eyes only
7) When you see something you love on Pinterest just click save in the top right hand corner to save it to your board.
There's so many brilliant pins on Pinterest so it's easy to get overwhelmed. My advice is to browse with your heart and save what really resonates with you. Think about what inspires you, where inspires you and what you would love to achieve. The best thing about Pinterest is via the app on my phone I can be transported to my happy place of hopes and dreams in one tap. Happy pinning!
Ps if you want to follow These Girls Can Run on Pinterest we'd love to see you! Just click https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thesegirlscanru/